Natural English Grammar
Level CEFR A2+
- PRESENTATION: Colourful illustrations and humorous situations
or dialogues are used to present each new grammatical item.
- REFERENCE TABLES: Grammatical points are presented in clearly
laid out tables highlighting each new structure.
- EXERCISES: There is a wide range of exercises giving students ample
opportunity to practise the grammatical point presented in each unit.
- WARNING NOTES: Notes draw students’ attention to any exceptions
or clarify any troublesome areas.
- GRAMMAR THEORY: There is a special section at the end of each
book, explaining all of the grammatical structures and functions.
- REVISION TESTS: Revision Exercises and Progress Tests are also
available, providing further consolidation of the grammar taught.