Michigan (CAMLA) ECPE GCVR
- 15 Chapters that deal with Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar, focusing on especially tricky grammatical usage and sophisticated vocabulary.
- Each chapter comprises of the Reading Section which focuses on improving candidates’ Reading Comprehension skills. At the same time, new vocabulary found in the texts is followed by Vocabulary Exercises.
- The next section, Grammar in Context, deals with specific Grammar topics that are commonly found in the Michigan Proficiency exam.
- The following two sections of each chapter, Words in Action and Vocabulary Development, focus on vocabulary building.
- The last part of each chapter is a complete Michigan ECPE GCVR Test.
- For every 5 chapters, there is a Photocopiable Revision Progress Test, where the main Grammar and Vocabulary points are recycled.